Jaypro Sports' Second Floor Competition Volleyball Net System is a safe and durable choice for situations where floor sleeves cannot be used. Hand knob assemblies secure the steel T-bases to anchors in the floor for added safety and security (floor anchors sold separately). This system includes two aluminum uprights, worm drive winch, a Flex Net, standard pads and antennae with net tape. Adjust the net height to 16 positions from 6' 6" to 8' 2" with the included pin-stop equipment. The Flex Net requires no cumbersome cables, instead using top and bottom bands for adjusting tension. Recommended for high school and collegiate use. Uprights are backed by a 10-year limited warranty. Meets all NCAA, NFSHA and USVBA specifications.
- Includes two aluminum uprights, worm drive winch, a Flex Net, standard pads and antennae with net tape
- No floor sleeves needed; secures T-bases to anchors in the floor (anchors not included)
- Flex Net uses no cumbersome cables
- Pin-stop adjustment allows you to adjust height to 16 positions from 6' 6" to 8' 2"
- Recommended for high school and collegiate use
- Uprights are backed by a limited 10-year warranty
- Upright Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 192.00 pounds