Jaypro Sports' Collegiate Pitcher's Safety Protector is a durable and affordable way to protect your players or pitching machine during batting practice. This screen features a 1 5/8" O.D. galvanized steel tubing frame and heavy-duty 2" square galvanized steel legs that keep it steady. The knotless nylon net is double sided and easily slips on the frame. The weatherproof net is rugged and withstands wear and tear. The L-shaped screen can be used by left- or right-handed pitchers. Easily move the screen on and off the field on the two 8" tires.
- L-shaped screen can be used by left- or right-handed pitchers
- Includes knotless nylon net, galvanized steel frame, legs and two wheels
- Wheels make it easy to move
- Net slips on for your convenience
- Frame Material: 1 5/8" O.D. galvanized steel tubing w/ 2" square galvanized legs
- Frame Finish: Green powder-coat paint
- Net Material: #42 black knotless nylon
- Width: 7'
- Height: 7'
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 67.00 pounds