Jaypro Sports' Grand Slam Batting Cage is designed for collegiate and semi-professional use and offers excellent durability and affordability. This batting cage is made of sturdy 2" aluminum tubing and folds down to just 5' high for easy transport, set up and storage. Exclusive locking, quick release strut clamps prevent accidental and dangerous release during set up. Coaches can safely view practice from the rear safety railing. The set includes heavy-duty 2" aluminum tubing, black, heavy-duty climatized nylon net with rear net baffle, vinyl-coated nylon skirt in your choice of color and 60' of ricochet padding. Transports easily on three 16" pneumatic turf wheels.
- Designed for collegiate and semi-professional use
- Easy to set up and move
- Includes aluminum tubing, black nylon net, rear net baffle, vinyl skirt and ricochet padding
- Transports easily on three 16" pneumatic turf wheels
- Exclusive locking, quick-release safety strut clamps prevent accidental folding
- Frame Material: 2" aluminum tubing
- Net Material: #42 climatized nylon
- Skirt Material: Vinyl-coated nylon (in your choice of color)
- Folded Dimensions: 5'H
- Wheel Size: 16" diameter
- Width 18'
- Depth: 22'
- Height: 12'
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 505.00 pounds