The Environmental Helpers Classroom Rug introduces children to the concepts of recycling and conservation. It's injection dyed for maximum image clarity and fade resistance. Constructed of Stainmaster carpet fiber, this durable school rug resists crushing and abrasion. The SoftFlex backing system and serged nylon edges withstand busy classroom environments. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50%. The Environmental Helpers Classroom Rug is made in the USA.
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- 100% recyclable material
- Material: Stainmaster carpet fiber
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 7' 8"
- Width: 5' 4"
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Warranty: Lifetime limited wear and antimicrobial; 10-year stain
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Made in the USA
- Green: CRI Green Label Certified
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 17.00 pounds