The bold, organic design of the Woodland Way Rug will make a statement on your floor. Available in two colors, this commercial-grade rug is injection dyed for maximum image clarity and fade resistance. Constructed of Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber, it resists crushing and abrasion. The SoftFlex backing system and serged nylon edges withstand heavy foot traffic. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50%. The Woodland Way Rug is made in the USA and backed by a lifetime wear warranty.
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- Shape: Rectangle
- Width: 10' 9"
- Length: 13' 2"
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Warranty: Lifetime limited wear and antimicrobial; 10-year stain
- Meets Class 1 Flammability Standards: Yes
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 59.00 pounds