Joy Carpets' The Circle Classroom Rug introduces your students to aboriginal life, including First Nations, Metis and Inuit cultures. This oval rug features a blue center accented by circles depicting detailed images along the border. Since the rug is injection dyed, the image clarity and fade resistance are top notch. The Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber withstands crushing and abrasion for years of use. Serged nylon edges prevent fraying and the SoftFlex backing system keeps your rug in place. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50 percent. The Joy Carpets The Circle Classroom Rug is made in the USA and comes backed by a lifetime limited wear warranty.
- Seating circles feature detailed images from aboriginal life
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- 100% recyclable material
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Backed by a lifetime limited wear warranty and a 10-year stain warranty
- Material: Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber
- Shape: Oval
- Width: 7' 8"
- Length: 10' 9"
- Weight: 39 pounds