The We Work Together Classroom Rug introduces children to a variety of professions, including farming, photography and construction. This school rug is injection dyed for maximum image clarity and fade resistance. It's constructed of Stainmaster carpet fiber and stands up to crushing and abrasion. The SoftFlex backing system and serged nylon edges withstand busy classroom environments. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50%. The We Work Together Classroom Rug is made in the USA.
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- 100% recyclable material
- Material: Stainmaster carpet fiber
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 10' 9"
- Width: 7' 8"
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Warranty: Lifetime limited wear and antimicrobial; 10-year stain
- Meets Class 1 Flammability Standards: Yes
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 39.00 pounds