The Sailor's Alphabet Classroom Rug features a friendly sea of letters and ships. It's injection dyed for maximum image clarity and fade resistance. Constructed of Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber, this durable school rug resists crushing and abrasion. The SoftFlex backing system and serged nylon edges withstand busy classroom environments. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50%. The Sailor's Alphabet Classroom Rug is made in the USA.
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- 100% recyclable material
- Material: Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber
- Shape: Rectangle
- Length: 10' 9"
- Width: 7' 8"
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Warranty: Lifetime limited wear and antimicrobial; 10-year stain
- Meets Class 1 Flammability Standards: Yes
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 39.00 pounds