The Alphabet Trail Classroom Rug leads to an island – right in your classroom. Your students will travel over water and trails, working on letter and number recognition along the way. This interactive rug is injection dyed for maximum image clarity and fade resistance. It’s constructed of durable STAINMASTER® carpet fiber that resists crushing and abrasion. The SoftFlex™ backing system and serged nylon edges withstand busy classroom environments. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50%. The Alphabet Trail Classroom Rug is made in the USA.
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- 100% recyclable material
- Material: STAINMASTER® carpet fiber
- Shape: Rectangle
- Length: 7' 8"
- Width: 5' 4"
- CRI Green Label Plus™ certified
- Warranty: Lifetime limited wear and antimicrobial; 10-year stain
- Meets Class 1 Flammability Standards: Yes
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 17.00 pounds