The Hands Around the World Runner features a beautiful display of children from many cultures. This colorful school rug is injection dyed for maximum image clarity and fade resistance. Constructed of Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber, it resists crushing and abrasion. The SoftFlex backing system and serged nylon edges withstand busy classroom environments. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50%. The Hands Around the World Runner is made in the USA.
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- Material: Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber
- Length: 7' 8"
- Width: 2' 1"
- Warranty: Lifetime limited wear and antimicrobial; 10-year stain
- Meets Class 1 Flammability Standards: Yes
- Made in the USA
- Green: CRI Green Label Certified
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 7.00 pounds