The Hands Around the World Classroom Rug reminds students that diversity makes the world a colorful and interesting place. This vivid school rug is injection dyed for maximum image clarity and fade resistance. It's constructed of durable Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber that resists crushing and abrasion. The SoftFlex backing system and serged nylon edges withstand busy classroom environments. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50%. The Hands Around the World Classroom Rug is made in the USA.
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- 100% recyclable material
- Material: Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber
- Shape: Rectangle
- Length: 7' 8"
- Width: 5' 4"
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Warranty: Lifetime limited wear and antimicrobial; 10-year stain
- Meets Class 1 Flammability Standards: Yes
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 17.00 pounds