The LenguaLink Classroom Rug is an interactive and colorful way to introduce the Spanish language to youngsters. This school rug is injection dyed for maximum image clarity and fade resistance. Constructed of Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber it resists crushing and abrasion. The SoftFlex backing system and serged nylon edges withstand busy classroom environments. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50%. The LenguaLink Classroom Rug is made in the USA.
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- 100% recyclable material
- Material: Premium WearOn Nylon carpet fiber
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 13' 2"
- Width: 10' 9"
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Warranty: Lifetime limited wear and antimicrobial; 10-year stain
- Meets Class 1 Flammability Standards: Yes
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 59.00 pounds