With its bright selection of colors and comfy, durable design, Jonti-Craft's Berries School Chair is a great choice for your classroom. This chair features a contoured polypropylene seat that is easy to wipe clean. The heavy-gauge steel legs have a stylish chrome finish and come with nylon glides that reduce noise and protect floors. The 18" seat height is recommended for 7th grade and up. Jonti-Craft's Berries School Chair is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA. Backed by a five-year warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Heavy gauge steel frame
- Polypropylene shell is easy to clean, prevents blushing and dissipates annoying static electricity
- Non-exposed rivets prevent snags
- Matches Jonti-Craft's Rainbow Accents® furniture
- GREENGUARD certified
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a five-year warranty
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 7th and up
- Seat Width: 15 1/4"
- Seat Depth: 14 1/2"
- Back Height: 15 1/2"
- Overall Width: 19 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 22"
- Overall Height: 32"