Jonti-Craft's Birch Changing Station with Stairs is designed with safety, durability and functionality in mind. The sturdy birch frame has an easy-to-clean clear UV finish that resists wear and tear. The top of this changing station features a rugged plastic top with extra-deep safety rails that exceed national standards. A changing pad and safety strap are included for added comfort and protection. Left-side stairs glide smoothly in and out, locking securely into place when not in use. Safety treads on each step prevent slipping. The locking base cabinet houses 12 cubbies; 11 come equipped with clear bins and one has a pull-out paper dispenser. All locks use a "coin lock" instead of a key, requiring a coin or washer (included with the hardware) to operate them. Jonti-Craft's Birch Changing Station is made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Durable birch frame with clear UV finish
- Rugged plastic top with extra-deep rails
- Changing pad and safety strap
- Gliding, lockable steps with safety treads
- Coin-locking cabinet with 12 cubbies and 11 clear bins
- Pull-out paper dispenser
- Frame material: Birch
- Top/bin material: Plastic
- Height: 38 1/2"
- Width: 48 1/2"
- Depth: 23 1/2"
- Meets ITERS standards
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 205.00 pounds