The Jonti-Craft Dual Tablet Table allows your students to use the latest technology without the worry of damage to expensive equipment. The top of the table opens to allow you to safely lock tablets inside. Cushioned supports prevent scratches. It is easy to mount the tablets without tools, and once the top is closed and locked, the tablets are held securely in place. The ergonomic slanted top is designed at the ideal angle and prevents neck strain. Store headphones and other small equipment in the convenient 6" wide by 40 1/2" long by 6 1/2" high opening at the back of the tabletop. Steel legs allow you to adjust the height of the table from 27" to 38" high with ease. Move the table anywhere on the heavy-duty locking casters. The Jonti-Craft Dual Tablet Table is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified.
- Holds two tablets securely in place
- Designed for 9.5" by 7.31" tablets, such as the iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4
- Slanted top reduces neck strain
- Locking top
- Store headphones and other small equipment in the back opening
- Rolls easily on heavy-duty locking casters
- Top Material: Wood
- Leg Material: Steel
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 21 1/2"
- Height: 27" to 38" in 1" increments
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 53.00 pounds