Your young students can whip up tasty imaginary recipes in the Jonti-Craft Chef's Kitchen. The durable birch kitchen stands up to years of play in your classroom or early learning facility and allows children to imagine as they play. A child-sized sink and stove are featured side-by-side in this compact kitchen. The stovetop features four wooden turn-button controls and a printed four-burner design. Open the oven door and the door beneath the sink to reveal four compartments for storing play food and dishes (not included). Piano hinges on the doors prevent pinched fingers. The left side of the unit comes with a realistic plastic sink. The mini microwave has decorative buttons and an opening door. Store additional play items on the upper shelf. This Jonti-Craft Chef's Kitchen is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA. Comes backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Play sink, stove, microwave and shelf in one unit
- Durable birch kitchen looks great year after year
- Four wooden turn-button controls
- Four storage compartments in lower section
- Piano hinges on doors won't pinch fingers
- Play dishes and food not included
- Material: Birch
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 15"
- Height: 35"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 57.00 pounds