The Jonti-Craft Clean Hands Helper Sink cuts down on the spread of germs by providing a place for little ones to wash their hands, even without plumbing. This 26" counter-height sink includes a five-gallon water tank, a pump mechanism that releases up to a half gallon of water per minute and a six-gallon wastewater tank. The tanks remain out of sight in the locking cabinet. A waste tray under the tanks prevents messes. The plastic sink is 5" deep to minimize splashing onto the counter. Roll the sink anywhere on the heavy-duty locking casters. The Jonti-Craft Clean Hands Helper Sink is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA.
- Portable sink includes five-gallon water tank, six-gallon waste tank and pump mechanism
- Pump mechanism releases up to a half gallon of water per minute
- Tray under tanks prevents messes
- Locking cabinet doors
- Rolls easily on heavy-duty, locking casters
- Plastic sink is 5" deep
- Does not include hot water or heater
- Mistake-free connectors prevent clean and wastewater tanks from being switched
- Sink is 38" counter height; young students will need a step-stool to use (not included)
- ADA compliant
- Plastic top and non-potable, clean water container are made from FDA approved plastic
- Faucet, pump, tubing and all connections are certified to NSF standards
- Material: Birch
- Sink Material: Plastic
- Width: 28 1/2"
- Depth: 23 1/2"
- Height: 38" (including faucet)
- Counter Height: 26"
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 81.00 pounds