Keep your boxes organized and within easy reach on the Hirsh Archival Riveted Steel Shelving Unit. Each of the four particleboard shelves supports up to 900 pounds of evenly distributed weight. Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments to accommodate items of varying heights. The riveted steel frame has a powder-coat paint finish that stands up to wear and tear. Assemble this boltless unit easily with just a rubber mallet.
- Four particle board shelves
- Store up to 80 archival boxes
- Each shelf supports up to 900 pounds of evenly distributed weight
- Shelves adjust in 1 1/2" increments
- Powder-coat finish on the frame stands up to wear and tear
- Assemble with a rubber mallet
- Shelf Material: Particle board
- Frame Material: Riveted steel
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 4
- Width: 69"
- Depth: 33"
- Height: 84"
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 162.00 pounds