Hirsh 2300 Series Riveted Steel Shelving is durable and easy to clean, making it a great place to store supplies, equipment and more. The unit supports up to 2,300 pounds of evenly distributed weight on the five particle board shelves. Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments to accommodate items of varying heights. The riveted steel frame has a powder-coat paint finish that stands up to wear and tear. Assemble this boltless unit either vertically or horizontally with just a rubber mallet.
- Five particle board shelves
- Supports up to 2,300 pounds of evenly distributed weight
- Shelves adjust in 1 1/2" increments
- Powder-coat finish on the frame stands up to wear and tear
- Assemble vertically or horizontally with a rubber mallet
- Shelf Material: Particle board
- Frame Material: Riveted steel
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 5
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 72"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 52.00 pounds