Hirsh 3800 Series Riveted Steel Shelving is sturdy and durable, making it a great place to store supplies, equipment and more. The unit supports up to 3,800 pounds of evenly distributed weight on the five particleboard shelves. Adjust the shelves 1 1/2" increments to accommodate items of varying heights. Assemble the boltless unit with just a rubber mallet. The riveted steel frame has a powder-coat paint finish that stands up to wear and tear.
- Five particleboard shelves
- Supports up to 3,800 pounds of evenly distributed weight
- Shelves adjust in 1 1/2" increments
- Assemble with a rubber mallet
- Powder-coat finish on the frame stands up to wear and tear
- Shelf Material: Particleboard
- Frame Material: Riveted steel
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 5
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 72"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 127.00 pounds