The Hamilton Buhl Flex-Phones Lab Pack for Early Learners provides comfortable, durable headphones for your entire class. This package includes 10 Flex-Phones headphones and a large, lockable carrying case (lock not included). The headphones are made from a single piece of EVA foam so they are extremely durable. EVA foam is non-toxic and BPA free. Use the stereo headphones with tablets, mobile devices and any unit with a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack. The soft leatherette ear cushions block out external sounds and the sound levels will never exceed 85 decibels to protect hearing. Recommended for ages 3 and up. The plastic carrying case allows you to easily store and transport your headphones. Hamilton's Flex-Phones Lab Pack for Early Learners is backed by a one-year warranty.
- Includes 10 headphones and a plastic, lockable carrying case (lock not included)
- Made from a single piece of EVA foam for extra durability and comfort
- Sound levels will not exceed 85 decibels to protect hearing
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Type: Stereo
- Material: EVA foam
- 3.5mm stereo plug
- Drivers: 40 mm
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency Response: 50-20000Hz
- Sensitivity: 105d B +- 4d B
- Cord Length: 5'
- Case Material: Plastic
- Case Dimensions: 20"W x 10"D x 10"H
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 8.60 pounds