Students can grow vegetables and herbs right in their classroom with the LED GrowLight Kit from Hamilton Buhl. The effects of variables like water, soil and light can be observed every day. Solid-state LED lighting and hydroponic technology to create an optimal growing environment. Three knobs control blue, full-spectrum white and red light wavelengths to achieve different growth outcomes. Nearly 100% of the energy-efficent LED light is absorbed by the plants. No heat is produced, making it a safe choice for schools. The durable plastic cart rolls on non-marking casters and includes a three-outlet power strip. The LED GrowLight Kit is backed by a one year warranty.
- Eco-friendly, heat-free LED growth light
- Wavelength control knobs
- Durable plastic cart with three reinforced shelves
- Four-inch casters (two locking)
- Three-outlet power strip with 15' cord
- Includes curriculum guide with STEAM activities
- Suggested age range: K - 12th grade
- Cart dimensions: 42"H x 24"W x 18"D
- Shelf capacity: 150 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Warranty: One year
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 - 3 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 84.40 pounds