The Edison Educational Robot Kit is an affordable way to introduce your students to robotics. This durable and reusable robot is appropriate for students ages five and up. It's LEGO® compatible and can be expanded upon to create more complex systems. Sensor and light features include obstacle detection, tracking sensors, infrared receivers and more. Edison Robots are pre-programming for immediate use, and can be controlled with TV and DVD remotes. Multiple Edisons can communicate with each other over IR. Four AAA batteries included.
- Affordable, durable and reusable
- Compatible with several free software programs
- LEGO® compatible design
- Features several lights and sensors
- Can be controlled with a TV remote
- Includes 10 free robotics lesson plans
- Powered by four AAA batteries (included)
- Quantity: One robot
- Width: 3"
- Depth: 3 1/4"
- Height: 1 1/3"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: One year
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 - 3 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 0.26 pounds