Hamilton Buhl's ChronoQuest program uses Augmented Reality to teach students about historical figures and events. Five laminated posters form a timeline that begins in the 16th century and continues through today. The coresponding free app is available for both Android and iOS devices. As students aim their smartphone or tablet at the timeline, they'll read pop-ups that cover everything from scientific discoveries to civil rights leaders. Many pop-ups include links and videos for further learning. The pre-programmed content is regularly updated, and a special customization feature allows students and teachers to add new content to the timeline. ChronoQuest is suitable for K-12 students.
- Complete augmented reality timeline with free app
- Android and iOS compatible
- Five laminated posters include the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st centuries
- Program content includes six subjects: Humanities, Civics, Political History, Technology, Science, Literature and Arts
- Drag-and-drop feature enables teachers to create, manage, and track augmented reality experiences
- Includes instructional panel
- Suggested age range: K - 12
- Poster panel dimensions: 27" x 10"
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 - 3 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 0.10 pounds