Hamilton's Assistive Listening System is ideal for schools, churches, theaters and other speaker-audience venues. It filters out background noise, delivering the desired sound directly into the listener's ear. Individuals can achieve the required volume without affecting the listening experience of those around them. The Assistive Listening System includes one transmitter, six receivers, six earbuds and a carrying case. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Includes transmitter, six receivers, six sets of earbuds and carrying case
- Comes with six-way charging cable
- Batteries included
- 150-ft. operating range
- Meets ADA requirements
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Connector: 1/4" phone jack
- Antenna: Permanently mounted, telescoping
- Power output: 13dBm
- Power requirements: 5V DC, regulated @ 200mA (adapter included)
- Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 2"
- Audio output: 100mW
- Connectors: 3.5mm jack for earphone output
- Earphones: Mono earbuds
- Antenna: Integral with earphone cord
- Power: Three AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 1 1/3" x 4"
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 - 3 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 5.70 pounds