Hallowell Task Force XP First Responder Lockers are extremely durable and have plenty of compartments for convenient storage of equipment. This 16-gauge galvannealed steel locker is all-welded and corrosion resistant, so it looks great even in the toughest of environments. The 14-gauge steel doors have louvers for ventilation and attach to the locker body with continuous piano hinges. Hang items on the two single wall hooks in the wardrobe area, the single hook in the opening below the security box or on the single hook on the door. Place hats and additional equipment on the two upper shelves. The coat rod allows you to hang long coats and uniforms. The security box is 9" wide by 12" high. Use your own lock with the three-point locking handle. Comes with a gray powder-coat paint finish. Hallowell Task Force XP First Responder Lockers are made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a two-year warranty.
- All-welded and resists rusting
- Comes with hooks and two top shelves
- Continuous piano hinge won't pinch fingers
- Louvers allow for ventilation
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Body Material: 16-gauge steel; 18-gauge steel back
- Door Material: 14-gauge steel
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 72"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 186.00 pounds