Hallowell's Fort Knox Storage Cabinet is made of heavy-duty all-welded steel and is so durable that it comes backed by a lifetime warranty. This storage cabinet is designed to be used alone or with other pieces in the Fort Knox Modular Workbench Collection to create a customized area. Store equipment, tools and supplies on the four adjustable shelves; each shelf supports up to 1,450 pounds. Super-duty, full length hinges keep 14-gauge reinforced steel doors securely attached to the cabinet body. The three-point locking system features pry-resistant retainers that keep thieves out. Use your own padlock with the handle. The scratch-resistant red and black textured powder-coat paint finish keeps your cabinet looking great year after year. Hallowell's Fort Knox Storage Cabinet is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified.
- Four adjustable shelves
- Each shelf supports up to 1,450 pounds
- Three-point locking system
- Full-length hinges
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Body Material: 14-gauge steel
- Door Material: 14-gauge steel
- Hinge Material: 13-gauge steel
- Finish: Red and black textured powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 4, adjustable on 3" centers
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 78"
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 388.00 pounds