Hallowell's H-Post 123"H Extra Heavy-Duty Open Shelving is extra spacious and durable, making it an excellent choice for storing your bulky equipment and supplies. This shelving unit features 14-gauge cold rolled steel posts that are formed into a unique tubular design to provide extra support. With this adder unit, you will receive two H-posts, one pair of back sway braces, one pair of side sway braces and six shelves with shelf clips. The cross braces each have a triple point brace clip that helps prevent wobbling. Each extra heavy-duty shelf holds up to 1,200 pounds of evenly distributed weight and is punched for the addition of shelf dividers (sold separately). This adder unit does not stand alone and must be attached to a starter unit (not included). Comes with a standard foot plate for secure anchoring. Hallowell's 123"H H-Post Extra Heavy-Duty Open Shelving with Six Shelves is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- This is an adder unit and does not stand alone
- Attach adder units to a starter unit (not included) for increased storage
- Each shelf supports up to 1,200 pounds
- Easy assembly required
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Frame Material: 14-gauge steel
- Shelf Material: Steel
- Shelf Capacity: 1,200 pounds
- Finish: Blue powder-coat paint posts and side braces; platinum powder-coat paint shelves and back sway braces
- Type: Adder
- Assembly: Unassembled
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 123"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 159.00 pounds