Store your bulkiest equipment and supplies on Hallowell's attractive H-Post 123"H Extra Heavy-Duty Closed Shelving. This shelving unit features 14-gauge cold rolled steel posts that are formed into a unique tubular design to provide extra support. With this adder unit, you will receive two H-posts, one back panel, one set of side panels and five shelves with shelf clips. The cross braces each have a triple point brace clip that helps prevent wobbling. Each extra heavy-duty shelf holds up to 1,200 pounds of evenly distributed weight and is punched for the addition of shelf dividers (sold separately). This is an adder unit and does not stand alone. Comes with a standard foot plate for secure anchoring. Hallowell's 123"H H-Post Extra Heavy-Duty Closed Shelving with Five Shelves is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- This is an adder unit and does not stand alone
- Attach adder units to a starter unit (not included) for increased storage
- Each shelf supports up to 1,200 pounds
- Easy assembly required
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Frame Material: 14-gauge steel
- Shelf Material: Steel
- Shelf Capacity: 1,200 pounds
- Finish: Blue powder-coat paint sides; platinum powder-coat paint shelves and back
- Type: Adder
- Assembly: Unassembled
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 123"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 200.00 pounds