Hallowell's H-Post 123"H Heavy-Duty Closed Shelving is an attractive, durable and affordable way to store your equipment and supplies. This shelving unit features 14-gauge cold rolled steel posts that are formed into a unique tubular design to provide extra support. With this adder unit, you will receive two H-posts, one back panel, one side panel and six shelves with shelf clips. The cross braces each have a triple point brace clip that helps prevent wobbling. Each heavy-duty shelf holds up to 800 pounds of evenly distributed weight and is punched for the addition of shelf dividers (sold separately). This adder unit does not stand alone. Comes with a standard foot plate for secure anchoring. Hallowell's 123"H H-Post Heavy-Duty Closed Shelving with Six Shelves is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- This is an adder unit and does not stand alone
- Attach adder units to a starter unit (not included) for increased storage
- Each shelf supports up to 800 pounds
- Easy assembly required
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Frame Material: 14-gauge steel
- Shelf Material: Steel
- Shelf Capacity: 800 pounds
- Finish: Blue powder-coat painted sides; platinum powder-coat painted shelves and back
- Type: Adder
- Assembly: Unassembled
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 123"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 263.00 pounds