Store your heaviest and bulkiest equipment on Hallowell's Hi-Tech Extra Heavy-Duty Closed Shelving Unit. The shelving unit features 14-gauge beaded steel front posts that help support the five extra heavy-duty steel shelves. Each shelf holds up to 1,200 pounds of evenly distributed weight and is punched for the addition of shelf dividers (sold separately). Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments. Welded corners and back and side sway braces keep your shelving unit from wobbling. This is an adder unit that does not stand alone and must be attached to starter unit (not included). Includes shelf clips for easy assembly. Hallowell's Hi-Tech Extra Heavy-Duty Closed Shelving Unit with Five Shelves is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- This is an adder unit and does not stand alone
- Attach adder units to a starter unit (not included) for increased storage
- Each extra heavy-duty shelf supports up to 1,200 pounds
- Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments
- Easy assembly required
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Frame Material: 14-gauge steel
- Shelf Material: 20-gauge steel
- Shelf Capacity: 1,200 pounds
- Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Assembly: Unassembled
- Type: Adder
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 87"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 173.00 pounds