Hallowell's Heavy-Duty Open Shelving Unit is designed to hold a variety of equipment and supplies within easy reach. The shelving unit features 14-gauge beaded steel front posts that help support the six heavy-duty steel shelves. Each shelf holds up to 800 pounds of evenly distributed weight and is punched for the addition of shelf dividers (sold separately). Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments. Welded corners and back and side sway braces keep your shelving unit from wobbling. This is an adder unit and does not stand alone. Attach to a starter unit (not included) to create an efficient storage area. Includes shelf clips for easy assembly. Hallowell's 48"W x 24"D Heavy-Duty Open Shelving with Six Shelves is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- This is an adder unit and does not stand alone
- Attach adder units to a starter unit (not included) for increased storage
- Each shelf supports up to 800 pounds
- Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments
- Easy assembly required
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Frame Material: 14-gauge steel
- Shelf Material: 20-gauge steel
- Shelf Capacity: 800 pounds
- Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Type: Adder unit
- Assembly: Unassembled
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 87"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 127.00 pounds