Cut down on the spread of germs with the help of Hallowell's Antimicrobial Open Shelving. This shelving unit features a special antimicrobial powder-coat paint finish that protects against the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew for up to 20 years. The 14-gauge beaded steel front posts help support the 11 medium-duty steel shelves. Each shelf holds up to 500 pounds of evenly distributed weight and is punched for the addition of shelf dividers (sold separately). Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments. Welded corners and back and side sway braces keep your shelving unit from wobbling. This is an adder unit and does not standalone. Attach to a starter unit (not included) to increase your storage space. Includes shelf clips for easy assembly. Hallowell's 48"W x 24"D Antimicrobial Open Shelving Unit with 11 Shelves is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Special powder-coat paint finish protects against bacteria, mold and mildew growth for 20 years
- This is an adder unit and does not stand alone
- Attach this adder unit to a starter unit (not included) for increased storage
- Each medium-duty shelf supports up to 500 pounds
- Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments
- Easy assembly required
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Frame Material: 14-gauge steel
- Shelf Material: 20-gauge steel
- Shelf Capacity: 500 pounds
- Finish: Gray antimicrobial powder-coat paint
- Type: Adder
- Assembly: Unassembled
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 87"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 184.00 pounds