Hallowell's Heavy-Duty Open Shelving Unit is designed to hold a variety of equipment and supplies within easy reach. The shelving unit features 14-gauge beaded steel front posts that help support the five heavy-duty steel shelves. Each shelf holds up to 800 pounds of evenly distributed weight and is punched for the addition of shelf dividers (sold separately). Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments. Welded corners and back and side sway braces keep your shelving unit from wobbling. Increase your storage space by attaching adder units to this freestanding starter unit. Includes shelf clips for easy assembly. Hallowell's 36"W x 24"D Heavy-Duty Open Shelving with Five Shelves is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- This is a starter unit and stands alone
- Attach adder units (not included) to the starter unit for increased storage
- Each shelf supports up to 800 pounds
- Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments
- Easy assembly required
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Frame Material: 14-gauge steel
- Shelf Material: 20-gauge steel
- Shelf Capacity: 800 pounds
- Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Assembly: Unassembled
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 87"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 102.00 pounds