Hallowell's Antimicrobial Closed Shelving Unit helps cut down on the spread of germs and provides plenty of durable storage. This shelving unit features a special antimicrobial powder-coat paint finish that protects against the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew for up to 20 years. The 14-gauge beaded steel front posts help support the eight medium-duty steel shelves. Each shelf holds up to 500 pounds of evenly distributed weight and is punched for the addition of shelf dividers (sold separately). Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments. Welded corners and back and side sway braces keep your shelving unit from wobbling. Increase your storage space by attaching adder units to this freestanding starter unit. Includes shelf clips for easy assembly. Hallowell's 36"W x 24"D Antimicrobial Closed Shelving Unit with Eight Shelves is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Special powder-coat paint finish protects against bacteria, mold and mildew growth for 20 years
- This is a starter unit and stands alone
- Attach adder units (not included) to the starter unit for increased storage
- Each medium-duty shelf supports up to 500 pounds
- Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments
- Easy assembly required
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Frame Material: 14-gauge steel
- Shelf Material: 20-gauge steel
- Shelf Capacity: 500 pounds
- Finish: Gray antimicrobial powder-coat paint
- Assembly: Unassembled
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 87"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 163.00 pounds