Your students will chug along the path of imagination when they enjoy a good book on Flagship Carpets' Reading is the Engine Rug. This colorful rug features an important message surrounded by a train of books. The classroom rug is constructed of dense nylon fiber that's treated with Scotchguard stain protection so it looks great year after year. Edges are tightly bound and double-stitched for maximum strength. Each rug comes with a permanent antimicrobial treatment that protects against odors, mold and mildew. The skid-resistant Action Bac woven backing system prevents wrinkles and bunching. Printed with Flagship's high-tech process, the design is crisp, clean and features fade-resistant saturated color. Flagship Carpets' Reading is the Engine Rug is made in the USA and backed by a lifetime limited wear warranty.
- Dense nylon fiber construction with fade-resistant color
- Scotchguard stain protection
- Anti-soil, antimicrobial and anti-static treatments
- Woven backing prevents skidding and creasing
- Diameter: 6'
- Shape: Round
- Action Bac backing system
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Warranty: Lifetime abrasive wear
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Made in the USA
- Green: CRI Green Label Certified
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 15.00 pounds