Flagship Carpets' Letters That Teach Rug uses color to distinguish the letters of the alphabet: vowels are yellow, consonants red, and the letter "Y" is orange. This classroom rug is constructed of dense nylon fiber that's treated with Scotchguard stain protection. The edges are tightly bound and double-stitched for maximum strength. Permanent antimicrobial treatment protects against odors, mold and mildew. The skid-resistant Action Bac woven backing system prevents wrinkles and bunching. Printed with Flagship's high-tech process, the Letters That Teach Rug boasts crisp, defined images and fade-resistant saturated color. Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime abrasive wear warranty.
- Tactile and visual way to distinguish vowels/consonants
- Dense nylon fiber construction with fade-resistant color
- Scotchguard stain protection
- Antimicrobial and anti-static treatments
- Woven backing prevents skidding and creasing
- Suggested Grade Level: Preschool - elementary
- Shape: Oval
- Width: 10' 9"
- Length: 13' 2"
- Meets Class 1 Flammability Standards: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Abrasive Wear
- Made in the USA
- Green: CRI Green Label Certified
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 70.00 pounds