Protect your most important files from fire, impact and water damage when you store them in FireKing‘s Vertical Fireproof File Cabinet. This heavy-gauge steel file cabinet features insulation, reinforced by a 14-gauge galvanized steel wire lattice, that protects against fire, impact and explosion. The cabinet is one-hour UL-fire rated, 30' UL impact rated and ETL-verified water resistant. Each of the two letter-size drawer heads is filled with fireproof insulation. Insulation between the drawers makes each one a separate insulated container. The drawer bodies have high sides for use with hanging files (no frames required). Comes with a UL-listed, high-security Medeco key lock. This FireKing Vertical File with Two Letter-Size Drawers is made in the USA and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- UL Class 350 1-Hour fire protection rating
- ETL-verified water resistant against damage from sprinklers and fire hoses
- Heavy-gauge welded steel cabinet features insulation, wire support lattice and water-resistant silicone gaskets around each drawer
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Heavy-gauge welded steel
- Drawers: 2
- File Size: Letter
- Fire Rating: UL Class 350 1-Hour
- Explosion Rating: 2000 degrees explosion hazard rating
- Water Rating: ETL-verified water resistant
- Media Rating: 1/2-hour ETL rating for hard drives, CDs, DVDs, flash drives and thumb drives
- Drop Rating: 30' UL impact rated
- Lock: Medeco high-security key lock
- Drawer Dimensions: 12 1/4"W x 26"D x 10 1/2"H
- Width: 17 3/4"
- Depth: 31 1/2"
- Height: 27 3/4"