Remain confident that your valuables are protected from destruction and theft with FireKings One-Hour Rated Fire and Burglary Safe. This durable welded steel safe carries a UL Class 350 one-hour fire rating, which means the internal temperature of the safe wont exceed 350 degrees for at least one hour when exposed to external temperatures up to 1700 degrees. The safe comes with a UL-listed relocking device for extra security and has a UL RSC burglary rating. A drill-resistant steel hard plate protects the combination dial lock from tampering and vertical and horizontal bolts resist prying. When the door is closed, a special security feature automatically extends the bolts 1". Comes with an anchor hole in the bottom of the safe so you can anchor your safe if desired. This FireKing One-Hour Rated Fire Safe and Burglary is 21 1/4" high x 17 7/8" wide x 21 5/8" deep and comes backed by a one-year warranty. Model shown has optional electronic lock.
- UL Class 350 1-Hour fire protection rating
- UL RSC burglary rating
- UL rated Group II combination lock is standard with over one million combinations
- Vertical and horizontal plates resist prying
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Material: Heavy-gauge welded steel
- Fire Rating: UL Class 350 1-Hour
- Burglary Rating: UL Residential Security Container rating
- Lock: Combination Dial
- Interior Dimensions: 12"W x 12 1/4"D x 16"H
- Width: 18 1/4"
- Depth: 18 1/2"
- Height: 21 3/4"