FireKing's 25 Series Vertical Fireproof File Cabinet has the same great protective features of the standard fireproof vertical cabinet, but is smaller and comes at a more affordable price. At just 25" deep, the cabinet fits into tight spaces in your classroom or office. This heavy-gauge steel file cabinet features insulation, reinforced by a 14-gauge galvanized steel wire lattice, that protects against fire, impact and explosion. The cabinet is one-hour UL-fire rated, 30' UL impact rated and ETL-verified water resistant. Each of the four legal-size drawer heads is filled with fireproof insulation. Insulation between the drawers makes each one a separate insulated container. The drawer bodies have high sides for use with hanging files (no frames required). Comes with a UL-listed, high-security Medeco key lock. This FireKing 25 Series Vertical Fireproof File Cabinet with Four Legal-Size Drawers is made in the USA and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- UL Class 350 1-Hour fire protection rating
- ETL-verified water resistant against damage from sprinklers and fire hoses
- Compact size fits in tight classrooms and offices
- Heavy-gauge welded steel cabinet features insulation, wire support lattice and water-resistant silicone gaskets around each drawer
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Heavy-gauge welded steel
- Drawers: 4
- File Size: Legal
- Fire Rating: UL Class 350 1-Hour
- Explosion Rating: 2000 degrees explosion hazard rating
- Water Rating: ETL-verified water resistant
- Media Rating: 1/2-hour ETL rating for hard drives, CDs, DVDs, flash drives and thumb drives
- Drop Rating: 30' UL impact rated
- Lock: Medeco high-security key lock
- Drawer Dimensions: 15 1/4"W x 19 3/4"D x 10 1/2"H
- Width: 20 3/4"
- Depth: 25"
- Height: 52 3/4"
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 551.00 pounds