2 Hour Rated Fire & Burglary Safe - 30 3/8"H x 25 1/2"W x 22 7/8"D
Usually ships within 4-5 Business Days
Protect your most confidential papers and valuables when you store them in FireKing’s Two Hour Fire and Burglary Safe. This highly secure safe meets or exceeds the toughest standards for fire, burglary and impact protection. The durable welded steel safe carries a UL Class 350 two-hour fire rating, which means the internal temperature of the safe won’t exceed 350 degrees for at least two hours when exposed to external temperatures up to 1700 degrees. The safe comes with a UL-listed relocking device for extra security and has a UL RSC burglary rating. A drill-resistant steel hard plate protects the combination lock from tampering and vertical and horizontal bolts resist prying. When the door is closed, a special security feature automatically extends the bolts 1". The safe has also passed the UL’s impact test, which requires the safe to be heated to 1550 degrees for 30 minutes then dropped from 30 feet; the safe is then inverted and the process is repeated. A good impact rating is important because safes involved in a fire often fall through caved floors and walls. This FireKing Two-Hour Rated Fire Safe and Burglary is 30 3/8" high x 25 1/2" wide x 22 7/8" deep and comes backed by a one-year warranty.
- UL Class 350 2-Hour fire protection rating
- UL RSC burglary rating
- 30' UL impact rating
- UL rated Group II combination lock is standard with over one million combinations
- Vertical and horizontal bolts resist prying
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Material: Heavy-gauge welded steel
- Fire Rating: UL Class 350 1-Hour
- Burglary Rating: UL Residential Security Container rating
- Impact Rating: 30' UL Impact Rating
- Lock: Combination
- Interior Dimensions: 18 1/2"W x 15"D x 20"H
- Width: 25 1/2"
- Depth: 22 7/8"
- Height: 30 3/8"