The Fellowes AeraMax DX5 Air Purifier features a four-stage hospital-type filtration system that purifies air in 100-200 sq. ft. spaces. An innovative AeraSmart Sensor monitors air quality, automatically adjusting the fan speed to keep air clean. The True HEPA filter with AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander and cigarette smoke. An optional PlasmaTrue setting utilizes ionization to help safely remove airborne pollutants, while the carbon filter removes odors and captures larger airborne particulates. The Aera+ Mode Setting provides added protection during cold, flu and allergy seasons. A user-friendly touch display panel communicates machine performance. Indicators include filter change and three-speed fan adjustment. The AeraMax DX5 has a durable ABS plastic frame with a built-in handle for portability. Backed by a three-year limited warranty.
- Effectively purifies air in small rooms 100-200 square feet
- Four-stage hospital-type filtration
- AeraSmart Sensor monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts fan speed as needed
- Optional PlasmaTrue setting utilizes ionization to remove airborne pollutants
- Carbon filter removes odors and captures large airborne particulates
- Special Aera+ Mode Setting offers added protection during peak allergy seasons and illness outbreaks
- Frame Material: ABS plastic
- Maximum Coverage Area: 200 sq. ft.
- Purification Technology: True HEPA, activated carbon
- Particle Removal Efficiency: 99.97%
- Particle Size: 0.300 microns
- AHAM Dust Rating: 65 CADR
- AHAM Pollen Rating: 75 CADR
- AHAM Smoke Rating: 68 CADR
- Width: 7 1/3"
- Depth: 8 1/2"
- Height: 27 1/3"
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America Certified
- AHAM Certified
- CARB Certified
- Warranty: 3 year limited
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 14.94 pounds