The Next Gen Serenity Crib from Foundations is designed with safety and durability in mind. This solid wood crib features mortise and tenon construction and a solid steel underframe. Its lower profile makes it easier on the caregiver to lift children in and out, and SafeReach rails lower partially to further reduce back strain. Advanced trigger latches are easy to use and safe for curious tots. The rails also include teething strips to handle wear and tear. End panels are available in either mirrored or clear acrylic. The mattress board adjusts to two heights to accommodate growing infants. A three-inch thick mattress is included. Non-marking casters are double bolted to the crib legs for stability and smooth mobility. The Next Gen Serenity Crib is available in white or natural. Add a lower drawer for an additional charge.
- Solid wood with mortise and tenon construction
- Solid steel underframe
- Mattress board adjusts to two heights
- Double-bolted casters (two locking)
- SafeReach rails with advanced trigger latches
- Teething strips stand up to wear and tear
- Includes 3" thick mattress
- Materials: Wood, steel
- Height: 40"
- Width: 26 1/4"
- Length: 39"
- Assembly required
- Warranty: Five-years on crib; Lifetime warranty on steel frame, casters and hardware
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 51.00 pounds