Foundations' First Responder Evacuation Route Sign Kit helps you guide infants to safety during an emergency. The kit includes three route signs and an evacuation protocol. Route signs are printed on photoluminescent material so they can be seen in areas with low lighting and high levels of smoke. The arrows on the signs can be applied in any direction to help you designate the safest evacuation route. Caregivers can use the safety guidelines outlined in the evacuation protocol as a training device and for quick reference in the event of an emergency.
- Three route signs
- One evacuation protocol
- Visible in areas with low lighting and high levels of smoke
- Signs designate evacuation route in English, Spanish and French
- Route Sign Material: Glo Brite® photoluminescent
- Protocol Dimensions: 11"W x 17"L
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 week
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 3.00 pounds
Note: This kit can not ship to Canada.