Designed with safety in mind, Foundations' Special Needs Changing Station is an excellent addition to your school or facility. This extra-large changing station supports up to 400 pounds, so it is appropriate for use with adults and others with physical challenges. The attractive stainless steel station comes with dual pneumatic gas springs that allow it open safely and easily. Since the safety strap is easy to adjust with one hand, you can always keep a hand on the individual in your care. The replaceable ABS tray is bacteria resistant and provides extra comfort. Foundations' Special Needs Changing Station comes backed by a five-year warranty and is ADA and ANSI compliant. Made in the USA.
- Suitable for physically challenged individuals, adults and children
- Supports up to 400 pounds
- Mounting hardware included
- Adjust the safety strap with one hand
- Comes with replaceable, bacteria-resistant ABS tray
- ADA and ANSI compliant
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Type: Recessed
- Material: Stainless steel
- Tray Material: ABS plastic
- Width: 23 1/2"
- Length: 64 3/4"
- Height: 4"
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds static weight
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 150.00 pounds
Note: This changing station cannot ship to Canada.