Provide a climbing experience for your special needs students with Everlast Climbing's Adaptive Climbing Wall. The special adaptive wall includes nine grab-bar style hand holds or ledge-style foot holds to provide stability and extra support for children with disabilities. This climbing wall is made of a magnetic dry erase surface, so individuals can write notes, solve problems and attach magnets as they climb. In addition to the climbing wall, you will receive sentence building, word and math magnets and dry erase markers. The traverse design of this climbing wall allows individuals to climb horizontally instead of vertically, reducing the risk of dangerous falls. A Red-Relief Line reminds climbers to stay within a distance of 3' from the floor and allows supervisors to quickly determine when a climber is in an unsafe zone. The 12' wide by 8' high wall includes 69 unique hand holds, including a variety of green (large), yellow (various sizes) and red (medium) holds to challenge climbers of various skill levels. This Everlast Climbing Adaptive Climbing Wall is recommended for elementary and middle school students.
- Comes with nine adaptive hand/foot holds, each with a grab-bar for extra support when climbing
- Climbing wall surface is magnetic and can be written on with dry erase markers
- Allows individuals to safely climb horizontally instead of vertically
- Comes with a sentence building, word and math magnets and dry erase markers
- Includes a variety of 69 hand holds
- Green hand holds are the largest and easiest to grasp
- Yellow hand holds come in a variety of sizes and offer a light challenge
- Red hand holds are medium-sized and provide the biggest challenge
- Holds are made of highly durable hybrid urethane resin
- Recommended for elementary and middle school students
- Hold Material: Hybrid urethane resin
- Hand Holds: 69, including nine adaptive holds
- Climbing Panels: 3
- Climber Capacity: 3
- Width: 12'
- Height: 8'
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 690.00 pounds