Everlast Climbing's 360 Degree Climbing Wall Package allows up to eight students to climb up and around with a variety of challenges. This cube-shaped climbing wall package includes eight climbing wall panels, eight 2" thick mats, 160 hand holds and mounting hardware. The climbing wall allows individuals to climb horizontally and vertically, reducing the risk of dangerous falls. A Red-Relief Line reminds climbers to stay within a distance of 3' from the floor and allows supervisors to quickly determine when a climber is in an unsafe zone. The mats securely attach against the wall with special holds (included) to prevent unsupervised climbing when the course is closed. This wall includes a variety of green (large), yellow (random sizes) and red (medium) holds. This Everlast Climbing 360 Degree Climbing Wall is recommended for elementary and middle school students.
- Cube-shaped climbing wall for new challenges
- Allows individuals to safely climb horizontally instead of vertically
- Includes eight wall panels, eight 2" thick mats, mounting hardware and a variety of 160 hand holds
- Mats attach to wall when not in use to prevent unsupervised climbing
- Green hand holds are the largest and easiest to grasp
- Yellow hand holds come in a variety of sizes and offer a light challenge
- Red hand holds are medium-sized and provide the biggest challenge
- Holds are made of highly durable hybrid urethane resin
- Recommended for elementary and middle school students
- Mat Material: Foam with vinyl covering
- Hold Material: Hybrid urethane resin
- Hand Holds: 160
- Climbing Panels: 8
- Climber Capacity: 8
- Width: 8'
- Length: 8'
- Height: 8'
- Mat Dimensions: 4'W x 6'H