The Double Tape Post from UVP features two retractable polyester belts. The lower belt is ADA compliant at 27", enabling visually impaired persons to detect it with a cane or working dog. And double belts discourage cutting in line and help contain children. Both durable belts slide into the next post and lock into place. Release is a cinch - simply pull back the valve and slide the belt up. The three-way receiver allows you to connect the posts in a variety of ways. This durable stanchion is made of extruded aluminum with a chrome finish. The 13 7/8" round base prevents tipping. The belt is available in two lengths and eight colors. Floor protector strips can be added for an additional charge.
- Durable aluminum post with chrome finish
- Two retractable, locking belts
- Lower belt is ADA compliant at 27"
- Three-way receiver provides versatility
- Wide, tip-resistant base
- Post material: Extruded aluminum
- Belt material: Polyester
- Height: 38 1/2"
- Post diameter: 2 1/2"
- Base diameter: 13 7/8"
- Fully assembled
- Meets ADA regulation 4.4.1