Diversified Woodcrafts' Trifacial Workstation makes efficient use of floorspace. A hexagonal work surface accommodates more students and provides a face-to-face group learning experience. The pedestal base has a minimal footprint and provides plenty of leg room. This science workstation is constructed of solid oak and oak veneers with a clear chemical resistant finish. And the solid epoxy resin top is resistant to both heat and chemicals.
- Large hexagonal work surface for group learning
- Pedestal base occupies minimal floorspace
- Wood construction with chemical resistant finish
- Heat and chemical resistant epoxy resin top
- Base material: Oak hardwood and oak plywood veneers
- Tabletop material: 1" solid epoxy resin
- Height: 36"
- Width: 49"
- Depth: 56 1/2"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime