Diversified's Robotic Mobile Workbench is designed specifically for STEM and robotics work. The spacious laminate top has a 2 1/4" lip around the perimeter to keep robots and tools from falling off. A large open storage shelf accommodates long metal rails, chart pads or laptops. Underneath, two large storage compartments provide space for robot storage. Four shallow and two deep totes keep tools and small parts contained. These clear plastic totes slide out smoothly on drawer glides. This high quality workbench is constructed of oak veneers with an eco-friendly UV finish. The Robotic Mobile Workbench rolls smoothly around your classroom on four locking casters. Made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Spacious laminate top with retaining lip
- Lower open shelf and storage compartments
- Six sliding totes (four shallow, two deep)
- Oak plywood base with eco-friendly UV finish
- Rolls smoothly on four locking casters
- Work Surface Material: Laminate
- Base Material: Oak plywood and oak veneers
- Tote Material: Clear plastic
- Work Surface Width: 61"
- Work Surface Depth: 49"
- Shallow Tote Width: 12 1/4"
- Shallow Tote Depth: 16 3/4"
- Shallow Tote Height: 3"
- Deep Tote Width: 12 1/4"
- Deep Tote Depth: 16 3/4"
- Deep Tote Height: 6"
- Overall Width: 61"
- Overall Depth: 49"
- Overall Height: 32"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 341.00 pounds